WHY BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING (BME)?
1. BME is unique branch of engineering, bridge between Engineering and Medical science.
2. Maximum career opportunities in ever growing Health Care Business and Minimum competition.
3. Maximum number of specialization field for higher study (Biomaterial, Biomechanics, Medical Imaging, Signal Processing, Orthotics & Prosthetics, Tissue Engineering, Genetics Engineering etc.).
4. Opportunity to study abroad (USA/CANADA/GERMANY/AUSTRALIA).
5. Ample job opportunities in Hospital, Company, Public Sector, OEM or become self-employed (Entrepreneur).
6. To learn while study, vocational training programfor students (Societal/ Hospital/ Industrial training).
WHY BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING AT GNU-UVPCE
1. In house project development facilities.
2. Students’ vocational training program (Societal/Hospital/Industrial training).
3. Focused and regular placement activities for maximum placement.
4. Extensive mentorship for Academic Counseling & Higher Education.
5. Regular arrangement of hospital, industrial and technical trade fair visit across the India.
6. Facility of Departmental library.
7. Highly qualified and experienced teaching staff.
8. Rich and fully equipped laboratory infrastructure.
9. Elective subjects for advance learning.