Technology Application Centre
UTKARSH, Technology Application Centre has been established to fulfill following objectives:
- Develop and assist in the deployment of innovative applications of technology which are useful to industry and/or society.
- Serve as an important bridge between UVPCE and industry.
- Provide opportunities to UVPCE students for challenging technical projects, which can help them to secure PG admissions to world-class Universities.
- Serve as a valuable complement to the academic work of UVPCE for students and faculty.
- To conduct awareness programs regarding advance research work.
- To create research environment in the campus.
- To provide research facilities to the Ph. D. research scholars, M. Tech. students, B.Tech students as well as for faculty.
- To facilitates the M. Tech. and B.Tech. students to carry out their dissertations and project work at centre.
- To provide facilities for solving industrial live problems as a part of consulting work and by that way to improve technical knowledge as well as to make live interaction with industrial people to solve their problems and their needs.
- To provide direction to make changes in existing curriculum of study, based on industry requirements.
- Innovative Project Idea Competition (IPIC) is being conducted by UVPCE every year. The selected projects are funded under Utkarsh to promote students for research activities leading to innovative applications of Technology.
List of Research projects under Utkarsh Technology Application Center
|Sr. No.||Team No.||Innovative Project Title||Name of Students||Sem /Branch||Remarks|
|(Selected for prototype development & Funding)|
|1||IPIC-020||Automatic leveling vehicle||Barad Nilrajsinh P.||Civil||Guide: Prof. Bhavin Parmar Hitesh Patel|
|Bhatt Parth N.||Civil|
|Joshi Deep A.||Civil|
|2||IPIC-097||Design of rice planting machine||Desai Manojkumar R.||7th / ME||Guide: Dr. Bhavesh P. Patel|
|Lathiya Bhavin J.||7th / ME|
|Jinesh D. Mehta||7th / ME|
|Parmar Chandramaulisinh A.||7th / ME|
|3||IPIC-091||Invivo RBC counter||Harsh S. Modi||7th / BM&I||Prof. H. A. Patel|
|Jay U. Modi||7th / BM&I|
|4||IPIC-048||Four direction moving car||Kanasagara Harshdip M.||5th/ ME||Guide: Prof. N. J. Thakkar &|
|Kerai Shrikant||5th /Civil||Prof. Vijay D. Patel|
|Desai Keyur||3rd/ Civil|
|5||IPIC-061||Manufacturing of eco friendly concrete by utilizing the stone dust in replacement of river sand||Patel Dharav R.||Civil||Guide: Prof. B. R. Patel|
|Patel Ravi P.||Civil|
|Patel Parth N.||Civil|
|6||IPIC-073||Bracelet for preventing abusing of girls||Oza Priyanka D.||MCA||Guide: Prof. Nidhi Arora|
|Acharya Siddhi N.||MCA|
|7||IPIC-099||Strength from waste materials in construction||Gandhi Harsh P.||3rd/ Civil||Guide: Prof. B. R. Patel|
|Patel Jakshil V.||3rd/ Civil|
|Shah Jugal T.||3rd/ Civil|
|Patolia Divyesh M.||3rd/ Civil|
|8||IPIC-114||Attendance system using RFID (Radio frequency identification) cards||Sanjay Odedara||3rd EC||Guide: Prof. J. C. Prajapati & Prof. Samir Mansuri|
|Deep Bechara||3rd EC|
|9||Utpal Patel||7th ME||Guide: Prof. H. A. Patel|
|---||Hydrogen Engine||Hardik Valer||7th ME|
|Jayraj Zala||7th ME|
|10||Body Scanner||Zala Arti||3rd MCA||Guide: Prof: Nidhi Arora|
|---||Solanki Riddhi||3rd MCA|
|Suthar Bhumika||3rd MCA|
Name & Contact Details of Co-ordinator
Name of Faculty
Dr. Bhavesh P. Patel