Rules and Regulations
Last Changed Date :
Sat, 14/03/2020 - 09:49
- Every student must carry his/her identity card
which should be produced when demanded.
- It is mandatory for the students to attend the
classes, sessions, prayers, co-curricular activates etc. on all working days
from starting to end of the terms/semester/trimester. Absence due to illness or
unavoidable circumstances shall be considered only if application is supported
with medical certificate in case of illness and/ or leave application form from
the parent is submitted to the head of the Institute.
- Students are expected to behave in responsible
manner and abstain from chatting among themselves while the class is in
- Students are expected to be polite individually
or in groups and show respect to the faculty /staff of the institute/
- Any discipline or misbehavior in class or in
campus or in bus or even at the outside of the campus would warrant
disciplinary action against the student.
- Any action of any individual, group or a wing,
which amounts to interference in the regular administration of institute, is
prohibited. Disciplinary actions will be initiated against such students(s);
- Causing of disfiguration or damage to the
property of institute or students is prohibited.
- No student shall indulge in any activity that
might be illegal or may lead to disorderliness
- No student shall be in possession of liquor,
drugs or any intoxicating materials, nor would consume such things.
- Smoking / chewing pan or tobacco or gutka is
- Indecent behavior in any form will not be
- Use of mobile phone in strictly prohibited in
classrooms, corridors, or inside the blocks.
- Activities like video shooting, photography,
playing musical instruments and listening to radio, tape recorder, etc. are prohibited
on the Campus except with the permission of the Head of the Institution.
- The students are expected to be in the class
rooms/ Laboratory or any place of study on time prior to the commencement of
- Use of helmets is compulsory for everyone who
rides a two wheeler to and from the campus
- Students should follow a decent dress code when
they come to the University.
- Any kind of ragging in the class, campus or in
the bus or even outside the campus is strictly prohibited.
- Students are expected to be in the classrooms/
Laboratory or any place or study on time prior to the commencement of the study.
- Disobeying any instructions of any kind issued
by the Head of the Department or Head of the Institution will be considered as
indisciplinary action on the part of the student.
- The items which are not covered above and which
the Principal of Institution considers as indisciplinary action will be dealt
with, under these rules.