National Summit on Innovation and Technology
We the 60 students and 3 faculty of U V Patel College of Engineering got the opportunity to attend the National Summit on Innovation and Technology is organized as a pre-vibrant Gujarat Global Summit event at Mahatma Mandir, Gandhinagar. It is co-ordinated by Prof. Sauranh Dave, Head - Ganpat University Startup & Incubation Centre.
The Summit intents to provide an effective platform to pulling to experts, professionals, software solution providers, industry leaders, academia, start-ups to participate, interact, exchange, opinions, views, discuss issues and analyze solution frame works.
The summit is different from traditional workshops or conferences in its emphasis on targeting real issues impacting business decisions and providing solutions to these.
We departed from the campus @ 6:45 AM by bus. We reached there by travelling through city after 1 hr of travelling. As we reached there we went through the security check. We were completed the formality of registration.
1. Are you ready for the 4th Industrial Revolution, Mr. Sarvashrestha Paliwal, Lead - Azure, Microsoft India
2. Artificial Intelligence - IBM Watson, Mr. Kanumury Radhesh, Global Entrepreneur Program, IBM India & South Asia
3. The World of Drones, Mr. Vishnu Rao, Co-Founder & CEO, Tartansense
4. Advantage of starting young and Key to build a sustainable Product Startups, Mr. Kamal Agarwala, Founder & CEO, La Exactlly Software Pvt Ltd.
5. Startup Policy - Government of Gujarat, Mr. Roopwant Singh, IAS, MD - Gujarat Informatics Limited (GIL)
6. Harnessing IoT & BigData, Mr. Sundar Ram, Vice President, Enterprise Architecture, Oracle India
7. Project to a Product: An effort to build ecosystem to link Youth, Innovation & Start-ups
8. Dr. Manish Shah, L.J. Institute of Engineering and Technology
1. 5 Things That the Future Has in Store, Futuronomics - Mr Keshav R. Murugesh, Group CEO, WNS; Chairman, Nasscom BPM Council
2. Automating the Automobile - Mr. Kishor Patil, Chief Executive Officer, KPIT Technologies
3. Software driven new-age entrepreneurship - Mr. Harish S Mehta, Chairman & Managing Director, Onward Technologies Ltd
4. Leveraging Technology & Innovation to solve Social issues - Mr. Krishna Kumar Natarajan, Executive Chairman - Mindtree Ltd
5. How to Make IT in Gujarat the following:
6. Access Point/Switches, CCTV, Wearable Devices, IoT Sensors, Presentation by Ernst and Young
We enjoyed great time there and come to know many new things that are being organized across globe.
All the facilities were given by GIL, Gandhinagar Mr. Hasit Vyas, Sr. Coordinator – Marketing, Directorate of IT (DIT)
After attending the Summit At 6:00 PM we started back to Mehsana & finally reached to college by 8:00 pm.