IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADMISSIONS: Academic Year 2020-2021
As per ACPC guidelines (http://www.jacpcldce.ac.in/me.asp) to fill M.Tech vacant seats, A candidate seeking M.Tech admission at Ganpat University - U. V. Patel College of Engineering on Vacant seats has to submit his application online on the University website (https://admission.ganpatuniversity.ac.in) with all requisite documents, within the prescribed time limit.
Vacant seats shall be filled by the University by preparing merit list as per priorities order mentioned below.
Order of preparation of merit list for vacant seats:
(i) Have valid qualifying marks in GATE in the relevant discipline for engineering
(ii) Have Appeared in the Common Entrance Test (CET) of the current year conducted by the Admission Committee
(iii) Percentage of marks obtained at qualifying examination.
Tentative Dates & Time
Last date of online Application Form Filling
24th November 2020
Display of Merit List on University/Institute Website
25th November 2020
27th November 2020
As per ACPC guidelines available at http://www.jacpcldce.ac.in/me.asp
1. Candidate has to fill up the branch choices, at the time of filling up the application form, online on the website (https://admission.ganpatuniversity.ac.in).
2. The provisional admission shall be offered through online mode as per the schedule.
3. Offer of admission shall be made on the basis of merit, preference and availability of the seats.
4. The candidate can freeze the admission for a branch offered to him upon payment of the fees as prescribed, subsequent to which such candidate will not be eligible for offer of admission in any other branch.
5. The candidate can accept the branch offered to him upon payment of the fees as prescribed and can request for admission in a branch of his/her higher preference on merit, during subsequent admission round/s if any.
6. In case of rejection or no action for the offered branch, the candidate will not be eligible also for any further admission round.
7. The provisional admission will be confirmed only after verification of the original documents, personal and academic credentials of the candidates.
8. It shall not be obligatory to give admission to a candidate if he fails to secure the admission online as prescribed.
9. No changes in branch-preference shall be possible after the last date of submission of online application.
Application Form Fee
Rs. 500/- [non-refundable]
Mode of Payment
Payment will be made online through Credit Card / Debit Card/ Net Banking. Your application will be treated as complete only after the successful payment of an application fee and allotment of registration number.
Seat Available Admission
Name of the M.Tech Course
No. of Vacant Seats *
Mechanical Engineering (Advanced Manufacturing Systems)
Mechanical Engineering (CAD/CAM)
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Civil Engineering (Construction Engineering & Management)
Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering)
* including vacant MQ seats
+91 98245 37072 ( Mr. Yogesh B. Patel)