Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in Information Technology
Goal: To be recognized for the quality and excellence in education.
- Maintain & upgrade the course & resources so they exceed the accreditation criteria
- Attract the meritorious students
- To produce high skilled & industry ready technocrats
- To encourage the graduates students for entrepreneurships.
- To reach accreditation standards through program outcomes assessment, continuous curriculum improvements in terms of contents & implementation and to attract and retain dedicated, experienced human resource.
- Stakeholder’s feedback and incorporation to make sure that program outcomes follow the requirements of industry/institute standards.
- Seek the advice and assistance of expert academician and industrialist to improvise the courses & student recruitment.
- Dedicated entrepreneurship cell to help the students in best possible way.
Master of Technology (M.Tech.) in Information Technology
Goal: To be recognized for the quality and research oriented education.
- Focus on departmental resources to attract highly qualified graduate students
- To provide research centric environment.
- Encourage the students to work on cutting edge technology and societal benefit research.
- Give stipends to the student which is nationally competitive to attract excellent students.
- To provide special support & research environment to faculty members
- Develop & maintain excellent research laboratories so students will get outstanding learning opportunities.