The mission of Department of Computer Engineering is to produce and impart theory & principles, practice and know the importance of computing in the information age. This is required for critical analysis, design, evolution and improvement of computing system in context of computers and industry services. It is our objective that the student should be able to pursue advanced studies in computer engineering on a competitive universal basis.
The Department of Computer Engineering was established in the year 1997, with the objective of imparting quality education in the field of Computer Engineering. With rapidly evolving technology and the continuous need for innovation the department has always produced quality professionals, holding important positions in computer science and engineering industry in India and abroad. The department started two years M. Tech. in Computer Engineering programme in the year 2010, with the objective of providing opportunities to the graduate students to pursue research career in the domain of Computer Engineering.
Department Click Here
Mission of the Department is:
- To provide high-quality and Industry-ready skilled undergraduates
- To conduct high quality research oriented post graduate programs and provide state of the art infrastructure
- To attract meritorious students to graduate & post graduate programs of the department
- To focus on overall development of the students which includes technical & soft skills
- To encourage the students and facilitate them with Value added courses.
Department provides research guidance in the following areas.
- High BDP Networks
- Transport layer solution for Heterogeneous networks
- Distributed Systems
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Mining
- Image Processing
- Web Mining
- Cloud Computing
- Cyber Security
- Machine Learning
Road area in which training can be offered to Industry people
- Cloud Computing
- Data mining & Data ware housing
- Image processing
- Office Automation
- Mobile Application Development
Type of Consultancy-Testing work carried out by Department
- Developed and managing the Institute web site
- Implementation and coordination of Moodle for academic purpose
- Internet Service distribution and maintenance at campus level
- IT infrastructure setup in coordination with vendors and service provider
- Software installation and other day to day IT issues at Institute level
- Android Application Development