Admission on Management Quota (MQ) Seats for B.Tech – Degree Engineering (After 12th standard (HSC) Science Steam)
રાજ્ય સરકારશ્રીની પ્રવેશ સમિતિ ACPCના નિયમો અનુસાર ૨૫% બેઠકો (Management Quota including NRI) માટે ગણપત યુનિવર્સીટીની એન્જીનીયરીંગ કોલેજોમાં પ્રવેશ પ્રક્રિયા નીચે મુજબ રહેશે.
1. U. V. Patel College of Engineering (www.uvpce.ac.in)
2. Institute of Computer Technology (www.ict.gnu.ac.in)
All India JEE 2021 based Admission to Degree Engineering
Management Quota (25%): A candidate seeking admission on All India Seats shall apply online, on the University website (https://admission.ganpatuniversity.ac.in), within the prescribed time limit. Twenty five percent seats shall be filled by the University from the candidates who have passed the Qualifying Examination from the schools located in India (including Gujarat State) and have appeared in JEE (Main) 2021. Merit list for these seats shall be based on marks obtained in JEE (Main) 2021.
Last date of online Application Form Filling
28th September 2021
Display of Merit List on University/Institute Website
30th September 2021
4th October 2021
Candidate must have appeared in JEE (Main)-2021 examination
Candidate shall have passed HSC examination having minimum 45% (40% for reservation category) in any of three subjects of Mathematics/ Biology/ Physics /Chemistry / Computer Science /Information Technology / Electronics /Technical Vocational subjects from valid board.
All other Degree Engineering Branches / Courses
Candidate shall have passed HSC examination having minimum 45% (40% for reservation category) in subjects Mathematics and Physics along with Chemistry /Biology /Computer Science /Information Technology /Electronics /Technical Vocational subjects from valid board.
- Candidate has to fill up the branch choices, at the time of filling up the application form, online on the website (https://admission.ganpatuniversity.ac.in).
- The provisional admission shall be offered through online mode as per the schedule.
- Offer of admission shall be made on the basis of merit, preference and availability of the seats.
- The candidate can freeze the admission for a branch offered to him upon payment of the fees as prescribed, subsequent to which such candidate will not be eligible for offer of admission in any other branch.
- The candidate can accept the branch offered to him upon payment of the fees as prescribed and can request for admission in a branch of his higher preference on merit, during subsequent admission round/s if any.
- In case of rejection or no action for the offered branch, the candidate will not be eligible also for any further admission round.
- The provisional admission will be confirmed only after verification of the original documents, personal and academic credentials of the candidates viz. identity, age, academic qualifications.
- It shall not be obligatory to give admission to a candidate if he fails to secure the admission online as prescribed.
- No changes in branch-preference shall be possible after the last date of submission of online application.
Application Form Fee
Rs. 300/- [non-refundable]
Mode of Payment
Payment will be made online through Credit Card / Debit Card/ Net Banking. Your application will be treated as complete only after the successful payment of an application fee and allotment of registration number.
Merit List & Interview
For the purpose of admission on Management Quota Seats the University prepares the inter- se merit list and email invitation letters are sent for online counselling interview. Based on candidate’s eligibility verified during the interview; candidates will be notified for further action.
Seat available for Admission
Ganpat University - U. V. Patel College of Engineering
All India Seats (JEE Main)
Computer Science and Business Systems
Computer Engineering (Artificial Intelligence)
Marine Engineering *
Ganpat University – Institute of Computer Technology
All India Seats (JEE Main)
Computer Science & Engineering (Cloud Based Applications)
Computer Science & Engineering (Cyber Security)
Computer Science & Engineering (Big Data & Analytics)
Information & Communication Technology
UVPCE: +91 98245 37072 ( Mr. Yogesh B. Patel)
ICT: +91 9426427136 (Prof. Usman Sindhi)