The main objective of the project “Rehabilitation Aid For Post Surgical Knee Patients” is to gently flex and extend the knee joint whenever controlled range of motion is required; conditions are mainly knee ligament surgery, meniscetomy, osteochondral repair. Innovativeness in our project is user friendly interface (android) based passive motion by following standard physiotherapeutic protocols.
Students Name: Bhargav khatri, Milan Kakadiya, Ashwini Rathod
We participated in various events/student programs with the above project title and our achievements are listed below.
1. Participated in Sodh competition, secured 3rd Rank and qualified for west zone research convention - Anveshan2017 | Date: 27/02/2017
2. Participated in National Science day (Non-Working model) and secured 1st Rank | Date: 28/02/2017
3. Participated in West zone research convention - Anveshan2017, held at NIMS University, Rajsthan | Date: 07/03/2017 & 08/03/2017
4. Participated in following events in Convergence - 2017 | Date: 10/03/2017 & 11/03/2017
1) Poster presentation, secured 1st rank
2) Paper presentation, secured 3rd rank
3) Project competition, secured 3rd rank
5. Attended IMDI (Indian Medical Disposables & Implants / Industry) conference & Participated in Student program - Paper presentation and received 1st Runner up prize| Date: 17/03/2017 & 18/03/2017
Friday, April 7, 2017