In a short span of time the college has developed strong infrastructure facilities. The laboratories of all the departments are well-equipped and provide state-of-the-art learning facilities.
Quite a good number of Over Head Projectors(OHP),4 Multi-media Projectors, Slide Projector, Scanner, Laser Printers, Large number of Self-learning CDs and Video Cassettes, Education Center with two –way Audio One way Video Satellite link connectivity with Gandhinagar and all the software required for education purpose are available with the college.
At present the college has 1 GBPS Link to meet the requirement of the faculty and students
Hostel Accommodation (more info)
MDEF Girls Hostel : A,B,C,D
|Mr. Milan Patel||02762-286147||+918347398572|
MDEF Boys Hostel :G,H
Mr. Milan Patel
Uma Parivar Hostel
|Mr. Akshay Patel||02762-289197||+919737590145|
- The hostel rooms are spacious with natural light and ventilation. Each room has an attached toilet and bathroom.
- Each student is provided with a study table, chair.
- Each hostel has 24 hour electricity and water supply, water cooler, common telephone, and common TV room.
- Secure Wi-Fi internet connectivity through high end firewall and Hi-speed secured browsing.
- All students are encouraged to use the Gymnasium to maintain best of their health
- A broad range of different types of exercise equipment are available, includes Free weights such as dumbbells, kettle bells, barbells ,Resistance bands ,Weight machines, Treadmill, Elliptical, Cycle etc.
The following arrangements have been made to ensure the security of the inmates of the hostels:
- Security check at the main gate of each Hostel.
- Individual security guard at each hostel building.
- Lady Warden at girl’s hostels.
Transport (more info)
The State Bank of India and The Mehsana Urban Co-operative Bank are set up in the campus to meet the financial needs of the Institutes, Staff members and Students.
The Mehsana Urban Co-operative Bank
Bank Timings Mon-Fri -10:00 AM to 5:30 Sat-10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Phone Number :( 02762)-286009
State Bank of India
Bank Timings Mon- Fri-10:30 AM to 4:30 PM Sat- 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM
Phone Number :( 02762)-286258
Campus also avail facility of post-office for the use of the Students/Staff members of University. The post-office has all standard facilities including Money order, Speed Post, Registered Post, Money Transfer, Postal Order, Insurance and Savings Account,Insurance etc.
A huge ground covering large area of the campus is available for playing outdoor games like Cricket, Volleyball, Football and other games. Necessary arrangements for playing indoor games like Chess, Carrom and Table Tennis are also made.
Ganpat University has a well established Cafeteria located on the campus providing wide range of foods to the students and staff including Gujarati Thali, Punjabi, South Indian and Fast Food. The food offered by the Cafeteria is hygienic and it helps the students and staff members of the university to fulfill their need for food of their choice.
Guest House & Staff Quarters
Beautiful guesthouses for guests and staff quarters for the faculty are also constructed in the campus by the college. There are also English and Gujarati medium schools run by the trust.