Our dedicated efforts are directed towards leading our student community to the acme of technical excellence so that they can meet the requirements of the industry, the nation and the world at large. We aim to create a generation of students that possess technical expertise and are adept at utilizing the technical 'know-hows' in the service of mankind.
We strive towards these Aims and Objectives:
- To offer guidance, motivation, and inspiration to the students for well-rounded development of their personality.
- To impart technical and need-based education by conducting elaborated training programs.
- To shape and mold the personality of the future generation.
- To construct fertile ground for adapting to dire challenges.
- To cultivate the feeling of belongingness amongst the faction of engineers.
Ganpat University-U. V. Patel College of Engineering (GUNI-UVPCE) is situated in Ganpat Vidyanagar campus. It was established in September 1997 with the aim of providing educational opportunities to students from It is one of the constituent colleges of Ganpat Universitvarious strata of society. It was armed with the vision of educating and training young talented students of Gujarat in the field of Engineering and Technology so that they could meet the demands of Industries in Gujarat and across the globe.
The College is named after Shri Ugarchandbhai Varanasibhai Patel, a leading industrialist of Gujarat, for his generous support. It is a self-financed institute approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and the Commissionerate of Technical Education, Government of Gujarat.
The College is spread over 25 acres of land and is a part of Ganpat Vidyanagar Campus. It has six ultra modern buildings of architectural splendor, class rooms, tutorial rooms, seminar halls, offices, drawing hall, workshop, library, well equipped departmental laboratories and several computer laboratories with internet connectivity through 10Gbps Fiber link, satellite link education center with two-way audio and one-way video link. The superior infrastructure of the Institute is conducive for learning, research, and training.
The Institute offers various undergraduate programs, postgraduate programs, and Ph.D. programs.
Placement plays a key role in shaping the future of the students, and keeping this in mind; the institute has forged healthy relations with the prominent industries. These tie-ups are mutually beneficial. The industries get a chance to employ the resources of the institute for their R & D. In turn they extend every possible help to the institute especially with regard to providing hands-on training to the students. As part of this initiative, Incubation Centre/Start-up activities have also been developed.
Running various Centres of Excellence (CoE) in collaboration with Industries:
- Bosch-Rexroth Centre for Automation Technology (Hydraulics & Pneumatics system, PLC & Mechatronics)
- Bosch Artisan Centre for Power tools in Electrical
- Micro Focus Software University center for Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning
- EC-Council University Center for Cyber Security Technologies.