FAQS for Transcript
1. What is Transcript?
Transcript is a Cumulative record of student’s mark sheets of all semesters.
2. Who is eligible to get Transcript?
Student who has successfully passed examination of all semesters is eligible to get Transcript.
3. From where can I get Transcript?
Students passed out on or before 2013 can get Transcript from the student section, administrative office of U. V. Patel College of Engineering during office hours.
4. What is the procedure to get Transcript?
- Student has to make Transcript by him/herself; a format for Transcript is available on website.
- Download the format and fill your academic records like, your name, seat number, obtain marks out of total marks and class awarded (In final year only), etc.
- Take print on A4 paper and visit college in person and submit it to student section.
After the approval of student section staff you are required to take print of Transcript on Letter Head of College (College letter head will be provided to you by college).
Please remember to bring all the original documents while visiting college for Transcript related work
5. Should I need to pay any fee for Transcript?
Student has to pay Rs. 1500/- for 15 copies of Transcript and Rs. 100/- each for additional copy.
6. From where CBCS student can get Transcript?
Students who have studied CBCS regulation (Passing year 2014 or onward) will be issued Transcript from University Office.
Prescribed application form is available on Ganpat University website under download tab.
In case of more queries kindly fill free to communicate with us on 02762-286805 or mail us on email@example.com