Why UVPCE ?
U.V.Patel college of Engg. is the leading education institution established in 1997
Admissions to UG/PG Programmes
The admission procedure for all UVPCE programmes is normally carried out in the months of June-July, every year. At UVPCE, admissions are given on merit basis. The admission dates are announced in major Gujarati and English dailies and also on the UVPCE website.
- 10 + 2 Pattern and Std. 12th from Science Stream with A group or AB group.
- Candidate should appear in IIT-JEE Main exam of the current admission year.
- Candidate has to follow the ACPC admission guidelines. More Detail
- Admission procedure is as per the norms and rules defined by Admission Committee for Professional Courses (Technical), Govt. of Gujarat.
- Admissions are purely on merit bases.
- No Donation or Capitation fee is accepted for any Admission. Admission will be as per the rules decided by Govt. of Gujarat. According to it, 75% seats will be filled by ACPC and 25% seats will be filled by Institute under management quota/NRI.
Scholarship for the B. Tech in Electronic and Communications,
Electrical Engineering and Biomedical Engineering programmes as under;
First year: 52,000/- (60% of Tuition Fee rounded off)
Second year: 34,000/- (40% of Tuition Fee rounded off)
Third Year: 34,000/- (40% of Tuition Fee rounded off)
Final Year: 34,000/- (40% of Tuition Fee rounded off)
You can call :
Ms. Hima: +91 9925103100
Mr. Kush: +91 9925028221